New Review Team Members - 2020

Hello Amazing Reps,

I’m pleased to announce the new Review Team members.

Welcome to new members Lourdes Castillo, Lidya Christina, Yamama Shakaa, and Kumaresan, who got re-elected for another term.

The Review Team is a specialized group responsible for reviewing and approving or rejecting every budget request made by Mozilla Reps. This team is working in close coordination and supervision of the Reps Council. The new Review Team will replace the old members and team up with the three remaining members Konstantina, Francesca, and Shahbaz to continue the work for a year. You can check more information about The Review Team on this wiki page.

Last but not least, I would also like to thank and appreciate the previous Review Team members KiKi, Edoardo, and Jason for all their contributions for the past year in the Review Team. Your contribution & dedication has been a great help for the program so far. We couldn’t thank you enough for that.

Please join me in congratulating all of them!

5 Likes

Congrats @yamama.shakaa, @lourcastillo, @lidyachristina and @Kumaresan with the election! I really believe you are all a great win for this team!

Thanks @kelimuttu , @Edoardo_Viola and Jason for all the work! you did a fantastic job!

5 Likes