Remove all sentences in sentence collector for Abkhazian

@nukeador
I managed to get a second review by a professional, a lot of sentences have been corrected, modified, the ones that I added and reviewed in the sentence collector are not valid.
It’s almost done,

• Can I submit the first 5000 as a single batch?
    Please, keep in mind that sentences were reviewed by two people, myself-my knowing is Abkhazian is very limited, and Nele Bartsis-an expert (philologist).
  • Would that be acceptable? - you asked to have two people for review.

Hi Daniel,

Were all these sentences submitted by the same person, is that you? How many votes did these sentences had by other people? If sentences were added by other people we would need their permission to remove them.

The sentence collector allows you yo submit 5000 sentences at once, but currently we don’t have the bandwidth to auto-approve sentences and that’s why the tool has a review system in place.

Cheers.

Hello Ruben,

Yes, all the sentences were added and reviewed by me.
Once that is done, I can add those sentences, then hit the review button,
Would I have to create an account for Nelle then submit and hit the review button too? (I’ll have to do it on her behalf)

@nukeador please create an issue with clear orders for me once there is a decision here :slight_smile:

Yes. @daniel.abzakh can you let us know your username so @mkohler can run a script to remove all your sentences? Once that’s done we’ll ping you here so you can submit the new ones, and yes, you will need 2 positive reviews for each sentence (sorry I know the process is not great for big amounts like this we are looking into improving it for partners with hundreds of thousands or millions of sentences).

@nukeador @mkohler
My username is nart, all the sentences in Abkhazian.

Thank you.

I just did this. All Abkhazian sentences from you are deleted.