What parts of the collected sentences should I focus on? (updated)

*Update:
I need to review sentences that I already reviewed in sentence collection again, because I gave positive reviews to incomplete sentences, I probably should remove those. The reason I was biased to do that due to scarcity in text

Can an admin unflag all the sentences that I reviewed as positive for Abkhazian.
Only the positive ones, the negative ones let them be as is.

@nukeador
Could someone shed some light on what parts in a sentence is important for training a model in DeepSpeech.
For example; can I get by with incomplete sentences:
1- “Despite his advancing age and being alive for a long time.”
2- “If he was the youngest person in his class.”

I don’t know if @mkohler can check if this is possible.

We currently don’t have a script for this, however this could be done. I possibly won’t have time for this within the next week, so I’ll do it beginning of July.

@mkohler OK, that sounds good.

Would the script be available soon?

Sorry for the delay. Unfortunately I won’t have time until Sunday.

That sounds good, looking forward for it.

@daniel.abzakh the script is ready, what’s your username on the Sentence Collector?

@daniel.abzakh You can find guidelines for reviewing in English at Discussion of new guidelines for uploaded sentence validation. They may help.

@mkohler My username is Nart

@Michael_Maggs I did read it, it’s very helpful! I’ll take a look again before reviewing.

@daniel.abzakh Thanks for your patience. The approvals with your username have been reset (only the ones marking sentences as valid, not the invalid ones).

@mkohler Good stuff, appreciated.