I Start to use IT Technologies from I was 7 years old, and, from that moment, my life is changed.
During my Studies I getting in touch with various Programming Languages.
From 2004 I’m a Linux user and from 2006 I’m Mozilla Firefox and Thunderbird User. I take a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science in the year 2017.
- What do I do?
Actually I’m a Freelance Developer, I’m Amazon Employee, and I’m a Mozilla Reps and Mozilla Italia community member.
In the Past I was involved in this Program or Project:
In the past I worked in these projects and programs :
- Mozilla Reps (Reps Council Member, Reps Resources and Review Team Member)
- Mozilla Campus Club Program (Regional Coordinator & Campus Advisory Committee)
- Internet Health Report (Global Community Committee Member)
- Mozilla Festival 2018 (Space Wrangler)
- Localization in Italian
- Regional Community Coach (Region 3)
- Reps Resources in Europe (Mozilla Reps Program)
- Open Leadership Training Program (Mentor)
- Coordination inside the Mozilla Italia Community
- Coordination of the local regional community in Cagliari
- Mozilla Learning Network (Club Captain)
- Mozilla Festival 2017 (Space Wrangler)
- Firefox Student Ambassadors Program (Regional Ambassador Lead & Campus Advisory Committee)
- Mozilla Developer Network Localization
- Mozilla Support
- Reps Regional Coach for Region 3
- Mozilla’s Leadership Toolkit Team Member
- Community Advisory Group Member
- As Mozillians and Club Captain I’ve Done:
An GitHub Repo with all resources made for the club: Repository Link
A series of laboratories concerning the WebLiteracy named “Webateca” who help the people in the three level of web interaction (Read, Write and Participate):
First Month Report Link
The First Mozilla Event in Sardinia #MozillaDay Cagliari. Here I talked about the Mozilla Foundation, the FSA Program and I’ve done a Workshop about LightBeam: Blog Post: MozillaDay Link
Some other informations are in my Personal Blog: Link