Skill levels -
Feel free to take a look at my Github to see a few of the things I’ve worked on.
Main lessons I’ve learned so far…
- Keep it simple! Grandiose plans are overly complex. Start simple and then iterate to add complexity and new features.
- With HTML/CSS, use a mobile-first approach.
- Failure is inevitable, failure is acceptable. Fail fast, fail forward.
- When frustrated, take a break or change coding activities.
Projects in the works:
- [In prog] FI/RE calculator (Python)
- [Not started] File organizer (Python)
- [Not started] Batch photo metadata wiper (Python)