6 Easy Money Making Side Hustles For Lawyers

This era is going very fast. Many lawyers are thinking of looking for different side hustles for lawyers to increase their income. There is quite a lot. But still, they need income to fulfill different things. In this article, I will tell you the side where you can earn extra by making good use of your skills.
Why are we all of a sudden talking about the best side hustles for lawyers? Firstly it makes more money. Secondly, it’s better now you can use your own skills and create content, etc. And can earn money.
6 Best Side Hustles For Lawyers
Freelance Legal Work
Our first job is freelancing. For freelancing, you can present your skills on Upwork, UpCounsel and other platforms at your own time. There is no boss above you. You can choose the best side hustles for lawyers with this flexibility. The best part is that you are doing legal side hustle that is your strength.
But everything that glitters is not gold. It has some negative points too. You can handle your main job. Say that you are handling a big client of your company during the day. And then a small client of yours at night. You have to be careful not to harm yourself. But once you set your rules, regulations, and time. This opportunity is nothing less than a treasure for you.
Freelance Writing
Our second job is to write one of the best side hustles for lawyers. You have skills in writing. You can use writing in your free time as a freelancer. You have written legal articles. There are many blog website owners on the internet who are looking for legal experts. To write articles about complex legal situations.
You can find many websites where you can get legal writing job. Some of them are Upwork and Fiver the best platform for side hustles for lawyers. But don’t forget your main income job. My advice is blogging. Because it is a system that can earn money for a long time. Plus you are also increasing your knowledge while writing articles.
Online Legal Counseling
You can also make online legal consulting your profession. Platforms like UpCounsel are where you will find people who are starting their own business. You can meet with them on Zoom. You can give them legal advice on trademarks and then you will get your money back.
Online consulting work is quite flexible. You can do the like-up in the lunch hour. This best side hustles for lawyers will save you time and your main job is not disturbed. If you have any special skills. You can make it better by working on it. According to me, it is a good side hustle for lawyers. You are not leaving your comfort zone and you are making money anyway.
Teaching or Tutoring
You have a wealth of knowledge. If you like to share knowledge with people, then you will get the best side of teaching. And let me tell you one thing. Students are willing to pay a very healthy amount.
Apart from that, platforms like Udemy and Thinkific also allow you to literally create a course and sell it. You can create a course related to your law and create special documents, etc. You will have to create all the documents in a long time. It will take time, but if you publish it once, it will become an income for you.
Said money will keep coming to you. Just imagine that you have created a course and people are spreading it on social media. Talking about you and slowly buying it, it can make a living. Isn’t it the best side hustles for lawyers?
Writing and Publishing an eBook
I have never thought of writing a book, so you are my friend. You have writing skills, you have different views on thinking. You have faced many cases that can be different after fighting. Now you have knowledge. Write an e-book, according to me, publishing an e-book is for you. A major victory has been achieved, you can write an e-book about your legal topic and just live and earn.
Platforms like Amazon Kindle allow you to self-publish. You’ve made an e-book, all you have to do is upload it and then sell it. And the best part is, what’s in it? Publish the book and then it will continue to give you money for years as long as it continues to sell. It will be fun.
Public Speaking and Seminars
You like to give a speech. It is fun. I have spoken in front of people in different seminars, etc. Is it like that or not? I will tell you the benefits of it. You can go to different schools and take money to give a speech. Schools and Colleges calling lawyers to tell kids about law, etc. It can be a pretty good source of money for you.
Apart from school colleges, you can give speeches in community gatherings, business events, legal conferences, etc. You can also make your name and brand with these best side hustles for lawyers. The benefits of this thing do not end. It also improves you financially. It also makes your marketing. It also builds your brand. It also gives you new clients. It also grows your business. Go in, give speeches, feel that you enjoy and then make it your favorite side hustle for lawyers.
Conclusion
And what’s the best side hustles for lawyers? A side hustle that has the flexibility to grow and make money. There are so many ways you can make that happen. Who says that you have to sit in the courtroom? You can make money outside of them?
When I told side hustle is your strength. It is. You have power you have ready skills you can make money from it. So what are you waiting for? Look at my side hustle, watch yourself your skills, work, and make money.