A suggestion for the place of test "Test your skills: Multimedia and embedding"

Hi
When I did the test, I find that the third one uses knowledges from the next topic.
So maybe it’s better to put the test on the page of “other embedding technologies” rather than " Video and audio content"?

thanks @notAcat

i agree or at least split the test to 2 pages one for the video and audio and another one after the embed section

have a nice day

If it’s splitted, embed section has only one question, is it too little?
Also by the way, I’m very new to the community. How do we make decisions? And how to make it happen?

i agree and i am new also

i will call @chrisdavidmills he is the instructor here all the example are made by him

have a nice day for both of you

@justsomeone @notAcat hi there folks!

I appreciate what you are saying here, and sorry for any confusion. I’ve added a note to the first page (https://wiki.developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/Learn/HTML/Multimedia_and_embedding/Video_and_audio_content#Test_your_skills!) to say that knowledge is assumed from the next article, so you might want to read that first. Do you think that helps?

I’d rather not split them if at all possible — it was hard to think of enough assessments for two whole pages :wink:

hello @chrisdavidmills

hope that everything going fine with you

first i appreciate your help and in my humble opinion it work fine and i like the new tab on the top of the assessment page of each question

by the way your link here has extra !) at the end of it :slight_smile:

thanks again

have a nice day

I like what it is now (after the change). Really appreciate for what you have done. Thank you!