About Firefox proxy bugs

My Firefox version is 105.0.3, x64, running on windows. My Firefox proxy settings are using the system proxy settings. I enabled a third-party proxy software before, then after stopping the proxy software, all web pages opened by Firefox would show that the proxy server refused to connect (it still does, I restarted my computer and Firefox many times) (I have used this software and Firefox for a long time, this is the first time this problem occurs). But chrome is fine (also enabled to use system proxy), and I checked my system proxy settings, there is no proxy set in it. I tried refurbishing Firefox and reinstalling it once, but since the problem seems to be related to user data (which is important to me), the problem is not solved. Of course I know that I can change the proxy setting to not use a proxy server to solve the problem, but I would like to know if there is a way to allow Firefox to connect to the web normally with the proxy setting set to use the system proxy setting (the system proxy setting is fine) (I was able to connect to the web normally with the proxy setting set to use the system proxy setting before restoring the data after reinstalling Firefox)?
Thank you to all those who provided help!

1 Like