"accessibility"what easiest way to chang tabs font color & Size

I’m having trouble distinguishing tab titles in Firefox because the default font color and style blend in with the theme color. The theme is yellow, and the default font is also a shade of yellow, making it difficult to read the tab titles. Is there a way to change the font type and color in Firefox themes to improve readability?
when i googled some sated by using Firefox color extension but i couldn’t do & didn’t found a video guide thats helps

Themes can change the color of a tab’s text and background, but they cannot change the font size used on a tab. While themes can’t modify the size of the browser’s user interface, options in about:settings and about:config may provide what you’re looking for.

The “Default zoom” option in about:settings will make web content larger or smaller while the layout.css.devPixelsPerPx setting on about:config will scale the entire web browser.

Be careful with devPixelsPerPx! It’s easy to make your UI too large or too small. The default value for this setting is -1, which tells Firefox to automatically figure out what value to use. If you’re on a standard resolution display, a value of 1 will correspond to 100%, but if you’re on a high resolution display 2 will probably mean 100% (since “high resolution” is usually twice the pixel density of “standard resolution”).

By combining these settings, you can adjust make the browser UI larger than web content. For example, in this screenshot I have layout.css.devPixelsPerPx set to 3 (because 3 / 2 = 1.5 or 150% of normal size on my laptop), Zoom set to 50% (150% * 50% = 75% normal size). In order to help show the relative sizes, I have Amazon open in a normal size web browser in the background.

Yellow? On my computer Firefox’s default theme is either white or black, depending on whether I have dark mode enabled on my system. You can check what theme you’re using by visiting about:addons. The option at the top of the page will be the currently enabled theme. To my knowledge “System theme – auto” is the default theme on all platforms.

You can switch back to this theme by scrolling through the theme list and looking for “System theme – auto”, then clicking the “Enable” button.