Add-on for power meter?

I have managed to get my gateway to pick up my Z-Wave power meter reader - a NorthQ “Q-Power”, or NQ-9021.

Unfortunately, the only parameters showing up under Thing are wakeup interval and battery level.

I’ve searched add-ons, even tried one or two, to no avail, but maybe I’m looking for the wrong things. Anyone know of an add-on that might handle a device like this?

Alternatively, anyone looking for the nice little hobby project of building an add-on for such a Thing?

It’s already up on OpenHAB, so all the documentation is (presumably) there

:slight_smile:
/W

1 Like

Could be a nice projet, have you a link for the device, maybe when i got some time for this i could take a look if no one else did it(but since for now i didn’T have any z-wave dongle or device it could take some time)

Sure: https://www.openhab.org/addons/bindings/zwave/thing.html?manufacturer=northq&file=nq9021_0_0.html - I don’t know a lot about this stuff, but it looks like the necessary information should be there.

Take your time :grin:

By the way, if you decide you want to acquire a Z-Wave dongle, I am using an Aeotec Z-Stick, which seems to be working very nicely, and was very reasonably priced, at least around here :slight_smile: