Add-ons settings

.hi, Mozilla! I was just wondering, could you save the preferred setting on add-ons after updating the browser? Lately, you have been updating the browser more frequently and I’m kinda getting tired of restoring my add-ons (which is always the same add-ons by the way).

Hey @atashinchii! That’s a good question – your add-ons should stay consistent once they’re installed.

Can you tell us what add-ons you have installed? It would also be good to know what version of Firefox you had installed and what version it updated to.

Hi! It says my version is 58.0.2(32-bit). My uBlock Origin keeps on getting disabled after an update…is it really necessary to disable everything? :slight_smile:

Your add-ons shouldn’t be disabled after an update (especially if you already updated past 57). This sounds like a bug.

@atashinchii, unfortunately it’s a little hard to tell what’s causing this behavior. It could be a corrupt profile or it could be a bug with the Add-ons Manager in Firefox.

You might want to Support Mozilla to see if they can help out, or file a bug under Toolkit --> Add-ons Manager.