All add-ons stopped working

page reloaded and now everything is broken, and when I try to reinstall new add-ons it says my connection failed, even though my connection is totally fine

A couple other active threads here on the same. Cause/remedy TBD.

Very annoying. Happening to many right now, myself included. Hope it gets resolved soon.

Yeah same thing happened to me all addons are moved to unsupported and are not working

Add blocker gone too…won’t allow me to download “connection failed” Umm…no.

To re-download your add-ons, a quick work-around is to manually change your computer’s date to yesterday.

Works for Windows 10, at the very least.

1 Like

I have no idea why, but this fix worked on the first attempt. Changed nothing else on my end. I only changed the date, restarted firefox, and then installed the desired addons.

Thanks for the suggestion.

edit: also on Windows 10

I get Download failed. Please check your connection for the add-on adblock plus and honey . I can manually download it and run it in debugging mode but I have to do that each session. This new updates seems to have broken a lot of add-ons.

It looks like a certificate used to sign many popular extensions expired? The verification process checks that certificate. That would explain why rolling your clock back before midnight GMT is a temporary workaround. Waiting to hear how it will be solved.