AMO API Upload Fails From Server

Okay, a bit of background first: I’m using a Bamboo build server, hosted in Azure, to automate the build and deployment process of the extension I maintain; as part of that process, I’m using the AMO APIs described here to upload new versions of my extension. This has worked wonderfully for several months, and I haven’t made any changes to that process since then.

Today, I went to take a look at my add-on page in Firefox and realized the version was several behind where it should have been. It turns out that somewhere between 6:17 PM EST on November 15 and 1:41 PM EST on November 16, AMO stopped accepting new versions of my extension. The strange thing is that the AMO API looks like it’s working - it returns success messages, so I didn’t get any failure notifications.

Even stranger than that, when I tried the deployment process from my local machine just now - same exact code, same API keys, etc. - it works as expected, creating a new pending extension version in AMO. It seems like AMO just doesn’t like new versions submitted from my Bamboo server, or there’s some subtle difference between the two environments that’s throwing things off.

Am I going nuts here? Is there a simple explanation for this - like recent changes to the AMO API, perhaps related to the launch of Firefox 57, which also came out last week? Any ideas on what else could have changed?

Thanks in advance!
Lance

Yep, nevermind, all set here. Turns out a coworker somehow modified a file in Git so it was capitalized on the server, but lowercase locally - which meant the add-on failed validation when I uploaded it from the server, but not from my own machine. My error trapping in the upload script is apparently insufficient… lesson learned!