Animation title

I have made an animated theme but how can I upload a .Gif file ?

Animated themes are not supported any longer.
And previously when they were supported, the files had to be in animated PNG format.

However, I just tested an animated GIF on my computer and it worked. So, if you are interested in using it without uploading it, you can install the plugin Personas Plus and use your animated design offline.

Hello Pamela,

Thank you for trying out your amimation however I am a little stuck on exactly how I should be able to add it to my computer. Could you please give me a 1.2.3. step by step way. I can say I have my animation Gif file on my desktop what do I do now ?

I am not so tech. minded as you !

I look forward to recieving your reply.

Clifford

clifford shirley
Jakobsbergsplatsen 3 B
72461 Vasteras
Sweden

Tel: 021 417111
Mob:0767 111741
www.cliffordshirley.org

Hi Clifford,
Sure, no problem.

Once you have Personas Plus installed, you will see a Fox icon like this on your browser:
Now from that fox button: click on it, then click Custom Persona > Edit

You can also access it by going to Tools > Personas > Custom Persona > Edit

Clicking edit will open a new tab with the following:

From there you select your header and footer graphics from wherever they are located at on your computer, customize the colors (at least the text color) and then click OK. That’s it.

On a side note, you may not actually see your footer section of the browser (so you won’t have to select a footer graphic) because one of the Firefox updates did away with the footer portion, but I’m using a plugin so that I can get it back. I personally like having the footer section visible, and that’s where I have my Personas Plus fox icon at instead of the header of the browser.

If you have any other questions, feel free to ask!

Thank you very much Pamela. Got it and it works fine.

Best wishes,

Clifford

clifford shirley
Jakobsbergsplatsen 3 B
72461 Vasteras
Sweden

Tel: 021 417111
Mob:0767 111741
www.cliffordshirley.org

You’re welcome. Glad to hear it. :slight_smile: