Are you familiar with the "All tabs Helper" addon

I hope this is the right place to post this subject.

I’ve been using “All tabs Helper” for a long time, but it’s no longer being developed, and a couple of it’s features no longer work perfectly, so I fear one day as Firefox technology advances, it will not work at all.

My favorite aspect is it’s tab window UI. I find it far more convenient, accessible, and thus more efficient than any addon offering a vertical tabs menu. When that windows is opened maximized, I immediately get a view of ninety tabs. The following is not an example of a maximized window, but you get the idea.

IMHO, for that reason alone, it’s superior to a vertical tabs menu ( BTW, it also offers the option of a vertical tabs menu). Frankly, I don’t understand why this tab window UI is not a default Firefox option.

Let’s say you want to search out all Firefox related tabs. You can copy the the ones you wish and move them wherever you want, or easily select and delete in bulk… This window can be maximized , horizontally scrolled, and on my display, show five columns when at a time maximized.

You can place the list in alphabetical order if you wish, have the window open to the current tab, make filtered searches, and It also has a CSS field for customizing the.

Hovering over a given tab reveals the url, an in my case, since I have numbered tabs, the tab number.

The reason I’m mentioning all this is I’m hoping someone can recommend another addon with that “unique” (to the extent that I can’t find another addon that utilizes it) tab window UI, or perhaps someone would be inspired to add these abilities to a current extensions.

Or maybe create a new addon with the tab window UI?