Assessment wanted for images and form elements skill test 1 and 2

Hello, I would like an assessment for Images and form elements. Here are my solutions: task 1 and task 2. Thank you in advance for your help!

Howdy @TheRealSuperhuman

Congratulations! Both tasks are correctly solved. :tada:

Stay safe,
Michael

Thank you, it seems like you’re the biggest helper on the site. The world definitely needs more people like you.

I see that the tutorials have been rewritten on the site.

The JavaSript first step tutorials made me leave the site for something better. It was just too much at once for me, It indroduced variable, loops, conditions, functions, prototypes, object, event listener functions, localStorage, DOM objects manipulations and even Promises all at the same time. I don’t know how does the JS tutorials look now but I hope it is way better than it was a couple of years ago.

This site https://javascript.info/ explains the core concept step by step while mostly omitting the more advanced concept while explaining the simpler one. I’ve only switched back to MDN after finding their explanation on JS modules too theoric and to refresh my memory on the css (which can be challenging) and the html.

Thank you for the kind words.
I wouldn’t mind if there were other volunteers helping out. :grin:

I understand that it can be overwhelming. It’s always a balancing act between explaining simple concepts and showing that there are also more advanced things. Personally, I think the core parts are the skill tests and assessments where the students can put the learned concept into action and experiment.

If I remember correctly there was a project in late 2021/early 2022 to modernize the JS learning area.