Atividade Teste suas habilidades: Noções básicas de texto HTML

[Texto básico em HTML 1](

Nesta tarefa queremos que você faça a marcação do HTML fornecido, utilizando a semântica de título e parágrafo. Tente editar a amostra, ao vivo, para alterar o exemplo final:

Basic HTML Animals

This is the first paragraph in our page. It introduces our animals.

The Llama

Our Llama is a big fan of list items. When she spies a patch of them on a web page, she will eat them like sweets, licking her lips as she goes.

The Anaconda

The crafty anaconda likes to slither around the page, travelling rapidly by way of anchors to sneak up on his prey.

codigo:

Basic HTML Animals

This is the first paragraph in our page. It introduces our animals.

The Llama

Our Llama is a big fan of list items. When she spies a patch of them on a web page, she will eat them like sweets, licking her lips as she goes.

The Anaconda

The crafty anaconda likes to slither around the page, travelling rapidly by way of anchors to sneak up on his prey.

[Texto básico em HTML 2]

Nesta tarefa queremos que você transforme a primeira lista sem marcação em uma lista não ordenada e a segunda em uma lista ordenada.

Tente editar a amostra, ao vivo, para alterar o exemplo final:

Looking at lists

Turn the following list of my favorite vegetables into an unordered list.

• Cucumber
  • Broccoli
  • Asparagus
  • Pepper

Turn the following directions into an ordered list.

1. First knock on the door
  2. When prompted, say the magic word
  3. Wait for at least 5 seconds
  4. Turn the handle and push

codigo :

Looking at lists

Turn the following list of my favorite vegetables into an unordered list.

• Cucumber
  • Broccoli
  • Asparagus
  • Pepper

Turn the following directions into an ordered list.

1. First knock on the door
  2. When prompted, say the magic word
  3. Wait for at least 5 seconds
  4. Turn the handle and push

[Texto básico em HTML 3]
Nesta tarefa um parágrafo é fornecido e o seu objetivo é usar elementos de ênfase para fazer a marcação apropriada de algumas palavras com forte importância e com ênfase.

Tente editar a amostra, ao vivo, para alterar o exemplo final:

Emphasis and importance

There are two things I care aboutmusic and friends. Someday I might be able to get my friends interested in each other, and my music!

Emphasis and importance

<p>There are two things <em>I care about</em> — <strong>music and friends.</strong> Someday I might be able to get <em>my friends interested</em> in each other, and my <strong>music!</strong></p>