August 29 Community Meeting

Hi all! I look forward to seeing you at the next community meeting on Tuesday, August 29 at 17:00 UTC (10am Pacific). We’ll be talking about the new extension compatibility tester, upcoming Outreachy opportunities, and the add-on reviewer assessment project. As always, please feel free to add other topics to the agenda.

One quick signal boost: we would love to hear your thoughts about your experiences with the web-ext tool and suggestions for future features. Please take a few minutes to participate in this short survey.

2 Likes

Will the meeting be recorded and available on air.mozilla.org for people who can’t attend the meeting?

Hey @rcmainak! Recently, there have been some issues around uploading Vidyo recordings to Air Mozilla. We can certainly post a link to the Vidyo recording after the meeting, though!

The problem those links are, it requires me to install flash. I’m not installing that piece of shit flash on my computer. Is it possible to upload it to some other platform such as youtube which does not require flash?

For air.mozilla.org videos, there is a section on the page to download the video. You can then watch it with your favorite stand alone player.

That’s totally understandable. :slight_smile: The recording is now available on Air Mozilla. Enjoy!

Awesome. Thanks to you and everybody else who made it possible :smiley: