Cannot pair Fibaro wall plug

I have issues pairing a Fibaro wall plug type FIBARO - Z-Wave Plus Wall Plug Type F, FGWPF-102-ZW5.
I have plugged in a SIGMA DESIGNS - USB Controller ACC-UZB3-E, Z-Wave Plus and restarted services and it shows up in the list using lsusb command in terminal. and shows up in the adapter list:
I purchased two Fibaro wall plugs and the one I have reset according to Fibaro instructions by holding down the b-button for 15-20 secs waiting for red light to show, release button and push shortly again to reset. The device confirmed as expected with a red flash.
I have now tried a lot of times to pair both the Fibaro wall plug by pushing the b-button very fast three times in a row as by Fibaro manual.
Looking into the Z-wave log file at /pi/mozilla-iot/gateway/OZW-Log.txt gives me this result after trying to pair:

Have any of you succeeded in having the Fibaro wall plug showing up and how did you do it? Both the Fibaro and the Sigma devices are in the list of supported hardware, so it should be straight forward.

I don’t specifically have one of those devices but the flow should go something like the following:

• Get the plug into “unpaired” mode. A newly purchased device should come in this mode, otherwise you can perform a factory reset to get it into unpaired mode
  • Goto the UI and Press + in the bottom right corner of the screen. This will put the ZWave dongle into pairing mode.
  • Press the “pairing” button on the plug to get it to pair with the dongle.
  • You should shortly after that see the device show up in the add new thing screen. Rename it as you like and press Save.

@dhylands, this was exactly what I tried but it didn’t work.

Using a Aeotec Z-Stick Gen5, Z-Wave Plus USB stick instead of the Sigma Designs Z_wave Plus USB Controller and upgrading to Iot Things 0.4 made it possible and the two Fibaro Wall plugs was paired very quickly.

I did both the 0.4 upgrade and started to use the Aeotec USB stick at the same time, so I can’t say what actually did the change.

The Fibaro Wall plug is an excellent but expensive product and it works now with IoT Things.