Can't submit my theme

I’d try to submit my theme but never got email back from mozilla even after 24 hour. Why that happen? I can’t submit my theme… :cry:

Hi @xxxvthyn! I’m sorry to hear that you have had problems submitting your theme.

Could you try submitting it again and take screenshots of the page as you fill it out? If the submission doesn’t go through, we can use those screenshots to try to figure out what happened.

First of all, thanks for replying my problem. I got notice like that after I try submitting my theme. it said that my submit was complete. But i never got email even after 24 hour just like the notice. I tried searching my theme the next day, but no result. Can you help me?

Sure, I can take a closer look. Quick question – did you check your spam folder for the email?

What is the name of your theme?

Thanks a lot… :slight_smile: I’ve checked it, but there isn’t… the name of my theme is “Jeon Jungkook Bunny”

Thanks! From what I can see, it looks like the was deleted before it could be approved.

Could you try resubmitting again and let us know when you have done so? We will keep an eye out for your theme.

It’s oke… i’ll try it again and let you know when it done… :slight_smile: