So apparently support for my CC2531 dongle is here. I’ve flashed it following the instructions in the link above:
- downloaded the correct firmware in hex format (not the zigbee2mqtt one!)
- got the bin file on linux
- used and arduino duemilanove board with a firmware from ccloader to flash the dongle
- connected it to my dongle using four jumper cables (had to bend its pins to do so) while the dongle was powered from USB
- flashed it on windows with ccloader (or I had to compile ccloader!)
Flash process ended with no errors but I guess the dongle is not working ok. The most obvious thing is its LED is off but it also fails to detect ikea tradfri bubs when trying.
How do I check if the dongle is correctly detected and working?
Should I flash it again?