Changing auth method

Good evening,

would it be possible to add an option to change the authentication method? I’ve run into a problem when I’ve tried to login on one of my computers and chose Google account as auth method, although GitHub is currently considered as the most secure method for my account, so I ended up seeing this screen:

Please note that there is no option to retry the login, and I get automatically redirected to Google login form on subsequent attempts, resulting in the same error.

One of possible solutions would be adding a cancel button, which would show the standard login dialog, to the following screen:

Mozilla IAM - auto-login screen

Thanks,
Tomáš

Hi Tomas,

Thanks for logging this. We are aware of this problem and we are working on giving users a solution in this case.
For now, there is a way for you to stop the autologin with google and get the login window, where you can select another login method (github, in this case).
When you click Login button in moderator and the Auth0 page is open, stop loading the page (so that it doesn’t redirect you), open up the Developer Tools and enter this in the console:
localStorage.removeItem( ‘nlx-last-used-connection’ ).

Thanks,
Viorela

1 Like