Close Firefox Window with multiple tabs open, but all tabs are blank except for one

I am looking for an extension that will make it so that, with “browser.tabs.warnOnClose=true”, when I click the window “X” close icon or otherwise try to close the Firefox window, tabs with “about:blank” or “about:newtab” will be IGNORED when determining whether more than one tab is open.

My idea is that a blank tab should not prevent the window from just closing. In this case, I don’t want to see the dialog asking me if I really want to close the window.

Background info…

I have FF Quantum configured to open a new tab from a Bookmark (about:config browser.tabs.loadBookmarksInTabs) and from the Location Bar (extension “New Tab From Location Bar”) and from links (extension: “Open Link with New Tab”.)

The problem is, when a new tab is opened, FF Quantum doesn’t re-use any existing blank tab (i.e. about:blank and about:newtab.) It just blindly opens yet another tab.

The “New Tab from Location Bar” extension can actually be configured to “recycle current blank tab, instead of new tab”. To me, it would actually be better for FF to do this in general, but I was told this is probably not going to happen??? So I thought the extension I’m asking about (above) might be a decent work-around.

I apologize if this is the wrong place to ask. If so, could you please point me to the right place?

Thanks!