I’ve posted a short blog post on my blog to capture our discussions and goals: https://michaelkohler.info/2017/mozilla-switzerland-community-meetup-2017
The goals are:
- Experiment: Organize Bootcamp/Barcamp style conference (community proposes talks and votes on them to be done at the beginning) with a broader Web topic. If successful this can be done more frequently and maybe even be adapted to fit into an evening, or be expanded to two days. Our hypothesis is that this brings in more interested people than the talks we regularly organize without clear call-to-action.
- Owner: Marc and Michael
- We continue to ask Mozilla to make its decision process more transparent, so community members can feel more involved.
- This was a major concern during our community meetup. This goal is not fully defined and we will work together to phrase our scope accordingly. Also this goal definition is a “working draft”, therefore not perfectly phrased.
- Owner: Gion-Andri
- All currently used communication channels are clearly listed on mozilla.ch (above the fold, in the fancy squares) https://github.com/mozillach/mozilla.ch/issues/89
- Our new Twitter tool is in place and functional and the primary Twitter client which enables all of our community to send tweets.
- Owner: freaktechnik
- Experiment: Create Telegram channel
- Hypothesis: Discussion happens between more than 2 persons
- Owner: Michael