During this meeting the council discussed the following:
- Open letter: got feedback from Georges, concerns were raised about representing only a minority of people. We are working on ways to analyze who we are speaking for.
- All Hands in San Francisco: We need to write a summary about what was discussed
- Communication (Alex + Elio ):
- We currently have 3 ideas for improvements (experiments) regarding communication in the GitHub issue
- Reps newsletter for june was sent on june 30th
- Onboarding: All reps applicants are required to fill in their mozillians profile.
- Nightly activity has launched!
- Michael is working on Impact Form “result visibility” for Reps
- Resources (Flore + Konstantina): need to sync to go ahead
- Coaching (Faye + Michael):
- Need to be uploaded on teachable
- Wiki pages to be updated
Due to All Hands in San Francisco, there was no formal council meeting on June 27th, eventhough a lot of discussions happened during the work week.