Deleting an Addon

Hello.

I was trying to delete an addon from addons.mozilla.org . The addon was obsolete (both functionally as well as the function it served). So I wanted it gone completely, noone should be able to download it.

This is infact not possible on the new(?) website. When I scrolled down the page and chose “classical desktop website”, there was an edit-button on the addon-page. Then after fiddling with some menus the option “delete addon” could be found.

It this deliberate? There should be a button on the new(?) website to edit and delete an addon, or it should be well documented at every FAQ-page.

The add-on management functionality on the new website is accessed via “Developer Hub” link at the top right

Thank you very much. Where is that documented? In any of the FAQs? I didn’t find it, which may indicate that it’s pretty well hidden.

The documentation uses deep links that go directly into the developer hub afaik. So the documentation neither says you can edit things directly from the Add-on’s listing nor where to find the Dev Hub when you are on normal AMO.