Here are the minutes of the first Developer Community project meeting that was run on February 16th 2017.
- The strategy document is open for comment up to this week-end, this is your last chance to provide feedback.
- We’ve provided a form to gather developer contact information. This is necessary to move toward our next steps which will involved interviews with developers to help us validating our assumptions and start elaborating our tactics.
- (Jeremie) Turning the strategy document narrative into a slide deck to make it easier to share and to get buying from our stockholders.
- (Jeremie) Set up an interview framework to get feedback from developers
- (Jason) Circulate the form to get developers contact information through the DevRel team
I’m available to answer any questions you could have about that meeting, and the project