Here are the minutes of the Developer Community project meeting that was run on May 11th 2017.
Reminder: This meeting is public and has been recorded, everybody is welcome to attend.
- Discussion about our research results has started. Participation System Team and Dev Marketing meet last week to discuss ways to increase collaboration. A synthesis of the discussions is available
- The goals for Q2 is to come to the June All Hands with a Pilot Plan to get buying from our organization to move forward, and a small but fast to implement solution to get started immediately.
- Continue to open up the discussion around the research results to get more feedback; Jeremie to send a digest of the method to Jason with a possible follow up meeting to have face to face discussions about our results (to be confirmed); Lucy suggest that Jeremie connect with Christos Bacharakis to compare our results with the one from the students research.
- Open up discussion about which tactics and solutions to implement to solve the problem we identified in our research.
- Set up a schedule for the June All Hands to make sure people from Marketing, Open Innovation and Emerging Technology will be able to sync up their actions. More specifically for that project the goal is to take some times to discuss how to move from research and planning to actual implementation of a solution. Lucy inform us that George could act as a facilitator to schedule some time during the All Hands.
- In order to formalize the onboarding of Arielle in the project, Ali will reach out to George and Arielle will discuss with Lucy to clarify their respective responsibilities.
I’m available to answer any questions you could have about that meeting, and the project