docker build failed with error: error loading package 'native_client'

I am trying to build a docker image on my mac osx machine.
I am getting the following errors:

ERROR: Skipping ‘//native_client:libctc_decoder_with_kenlm.so’: error loading package ‘native_client’: Encountered error while reading extension file ‘cuda/build_defs.bzl’: no such package ‘@local_config_cuda//cuda’: Traceback (most recent call last):

Cuda Configuration Error: cuDNN version detected from /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/include/cudnn.h (7.1.4) does not match TF_CUDNN_VERSION (7.1.1)
WARNING: Target pattern parsing failed.
ERROR: error loading package ‘native_client’: Encountered error while reading extension file ‘cuda/build_defs.bzl’: no such package ‘@local_config_cuda//cuda’: Traceback (most recent call last):

I also see those two warnings before:
tensorflow 1.6.0 has requirement numpy>=1.13.3, but you’ll have numpy 1.11.0 which is incompatible.
tensorboard 1.6.0 has requirement numpy>=1.12.0, but you’ll have numpy 1.11.0 which is incompatible.

What should I do?
Thanks!

Can you describe what you want to do ? This Docker file is for training with CUDA, so it’s very unlikely to give anything realistically working on macOS.

Hi lissyx,

Thanks for your response.
We want to have a container running deepspeech docker, so we can run some voice-to-speech tasks and test the transcriptions quality.
I installed docker on my OSX machine and tried to build the deepspeech docker, in order to run it.

Any suggestions how to achieve it?

If you are just looking to build some voice-to-text then you don’t need that Dockerfile. Just use the python or nodejs packages we have, or the C++ client from TaskCluster as documented in the README. Regarding Docker on OSX, I’m sorry but we cannot help on that.