Enable Swedish for voice collection

I’ve been engaged in contributing to the Swedish dataset collection and also has been a little confused by this procedure.
The total reviewed counter reached 5000+ a bit over 2 weeks ago, but still saying 0/5000 at voice.mozilla.org, me and several friends are really eager to get started with audio evaluation but I guess there’s not much I can do until someone gets them exported and someone else updates voice.mozilla.org’s database, right? Hope I didn’t sounded too discouraging :slight_smile:

Hi,

Welcome to the community! :slight_smile:

Thanks for reporting, it seems there is a bug in the tool that it’s displaying two Swedish. We will fix it and export all your validated sentences, as soon as voice-web deploys a new version (probably next week) you will be able to start collecting voices.

Nice, thx!! Had a look around in the code myself but can probably not help out fixing it.

Hi,

I just fixed the issue and have created an export. Once that is merged and the voice.mozilla.org website is deployed, the sentences will be available for recording.

Thanks for fixing the issue in the sentence collector. Yesterday swe finally got into voice.mozilla.org but got stuck again in a strange way, it says; Localized 100% and Sentences 5213 / 5000 but still is not available for voice data input.
Really eager to get started and can’t figure out why it’s stuck or if there something I can contribute with to help out or just wait.

In pontoon it still says 99% localized though, can that be related?

@gregor can we enable Swedish if they already have 5K validated? Thanks!

yup, locales got updated yesterday. I’ll deploy to prod in a bit then!

1 Like

@gregor Could you please take a look at Portuguese?

Doesn’t look like there’s portuguese sentences in the common voice app yet

Portuguese is going to take some time, since we are still discussing and figuring out how to coordinate all Portuguese variants.

I think it wasn’t deployed yet, that’s why. I’m seeing that there’s more than 5 thousand sentences validaded already.