Error: Can't parse trie file, invalid header. Try updating your trie file problem

I tried generating trie and lm with what is given in data/lm/read.md as well and also created trie and lm but after using it. I am still getting Segmentation fault error and i dont use it on command line i get inference. so i am getting inference on default one but not on this one. i downloaded native_client.amd64.cpu.linux.tar.xz but there was also same with CUDA as well.So the error is because i am using some other generate trie or something?

I can’t reply until you share more infos. And you need to answer my previous questions.

This is unrelated to the LM.

When I am running following command to run the model

deepspeech --model /home/sanjay/DEEPSPEECH_WORK/models/output_graph.pb
–alphabet /home/sanjay/DEEPSPEECH_WORK/models/alphabet.txt
–lm /home/sanjay/DEEPSPEECH_WORK/models/lm.binary
–trie /home/sanjay/DEEPSPEECH_WORK/models/trie
–audio /home/sanjay/maharashtra1/aaloo_cheese_sandwich_grill.wav

it is giving me output

Loading language model from files /home/sanjay/DEEPSPEECH_WORK/models/lm.binary /home/sanjay/DEEPSPEECH_WORK/models/trie
Loaded language model in 0.000131s.
Running inference.
Segmentation fault (core dumped)

and When i am running without mentioning lm and trie using command it is giving me correct inference

deepspeech --model /home/sanjay/DEEPSPEECH_WORK/models/output_graph.pb
–alphabet /home/sanjay/DEEPSPEECH_WORK/models/alphabet.txt
–audio /home/sanjay/maharashtra1/aaloo_cheese_sandwich_grill.wav

Output

Loaded model in 0.101s.
Running inference.

aaloo cheese sandwich grill
Inference took 2.745s for 3.079s audio file.

Version

TensorFlow: v1.12.0-10-ge232881
DeepSpeech: v0.4.1-0-g0e40db6

I’ve asked you if you had the same behavior with the default LM. Also, what are the size of your generated files ?

Just tried with default lm and trie and no it is giving correct inference. the size of my trie and lm binary is 75 bytes and 385.5 kB .
the problem is only coming when i am running model with my generated files.

That’s very low. The LM at 385kB might be legit, but the 75 bytes one seems suspect.

yes thank you that was the problem.The trie file was of previous vocab.I mixed it now everything is working thanks a ton!!!

1 Like