Failed to change thing icon

Hello! I’m trying to change the Thing icon and I get the message:
ERROR: Failed to write icon: Error: template option must be relative to “/ tmp”, found “/home/pi/.webthings/uploads/XXXXXX.png”.
at _assertIsRelative (/home/pi/webthings/gateway/node_modules/tmp/lib/tmp.js:599:13)
at _assertAndSanitizeOptions (/home/pi/webthings/gateway/node_modules/tmp/lib/tmp.js:516:5)
at tmpNameSync (/home/pi/webthings/gateway/node_modules/tmp/lib/tmp.js:105:3)
at Object.fileSync (/home/pi/webthings/gateway/node_modules/tmp/lib/tmp.js:170:16)
at Thing.setIcon (/home/pi/webthings/gateway/build/webpack:/src/models/thing.js:290:1)
at ./src/controllers/things_controller.js.ThingsController.put (/home/pi/webthings/gateway/build/webpack:/src/controllers/things_controller.js:361:1)
I am using Gateway version 1.0.
What could be the reason? Thank you in advance for your help.

Thanks for reporting! I’ve actually already fixed that. It will be available in our next bugfix release.

Good news. Thank you for your message.

Hi there.
Still having the same issue. I get
Failed to write icon: Error: template option must be relative to “/tmp”, found “/home/pi/.webthings/uploads/XXXXXX.png”.
at _assertIsRelative (/home/pi/webthings/gateway/node_modules/tmp/lib/tmp.js:599:13)
at _assertAndSanitizeOptions (/home/pi/webthings/gateway/node_modules/tmp/lib/tmp.js:516:5)
at tmpNameSync (/home/pi/webthings/gateway/node_modules/tmp/lib/tmp.js:105:3)
at Object.fileSync (/home/pi/webthings/gateway/node_modules/tmp/lib/tmp.js:170:16)
at Thing.setIcon (/home/pi/webthings/gateway/build/webpack:/src/models/thing.js:290:1)
at ./src/controllers/things_controller.js.ThingsController.put (/home/pi/webthings/gateway/build/webpack:/src/controllers/things_controller.js:361:1)

I’m running version 1.0.0 of the gateway.
Cheers