Feature request: keyboard shortcut for Dev tools -> Inspector Search inputs

I would like to see keyboard shortcuts for Search HTML, Filter Styles and Filter Styles (under Computed styles). Its a pain to back-forth mouse to keyboard and vice-versa just to focus search filter inputs in Styles & Computed panels and Search HTML and then type the search term.

It would greatly increase the developer experience if there are keyboard shortcuts to those panels. IMHO, firefox can gain some developers back which they lost to chrome if they focus on giving better developer experience by making such small (but inherently valuable) features. Atleast I would be the first one to switch to firefox if firefox gets this feature built-in.

In-fact if there are keyboard shortcut to toggle between HTML, Styles, and computed panels that would also do, because then it’s easier to tab to filter inputs in respective panels. Currently a developer has to hit Tab keys several times to reach the filter/Styles panel from the HTML panel or Computed styles panel which of-course is much time consuming then grabbing the mouse and clicking in the inputs (which is a pain)

I hope some developer advocate takes notice of this, also awaiting any feedback regarding this suggestion.

Thanks