Feedback Welcome

Dear SSO Dashboard Stakeholders,

welcome to this forum. We’d love to get your feedback, hear about feature requests, and interact on all things SSO Dashboard. :slight_smile:

Best regards,
Henrik

6 Likes

screen shots does not work. I used to be able on an HP computer but years later the technology too difficult ?

1 Like

All this information is overwhelming for me. Age 78. All I want to know is, if I accept the FACEBOOK CONTAINER (I will not need the extra boxes or whatever all this is about), THEN how will I log onto Facebook, just the same as always? Will it be the same Facebook less cookies coming on from this point, free of trackers from this point? Just tell me: will I get onto Facebook as usual, or how?

1 Like

I hate, hate , hate the fact that you keep breaking my CSS code for tabs. My tabs go under the multi line bookmarks and nowhere else. What, I’m supposed to wait so many months for some CSS code to fix this? One tab at the bottom? How limiting. I have to do more clicks to get to other tabs than before, so did you make it easier? NO. I still can’t get used to the android version when you took tabs to the menu, Dame!

Ill be using Waterfox until something get done about this. Remember, make it stupid simple, make it customizable, including tabs. Need instructions to turn off current tab process and go back to CSS tabs.

1 Like

I just remembered how we all hate going shopping and the store moves the items you used to getting, so now you’re searching for something and wasting your time. Don’t you hate that? Well your doing the same thing here. Here’s an idea. Why don’t you let people pick the style for tabs? If a lot of people like it, they can make it default.

2 Likes

Why can’t version 89.0 allow me to stick with the original theme (i.e. none at all, the default from years ago)? Why should I have to choose a theme?

ed

1 Like

What have you done and where is my account? Why did I have to create a new one when I’ve been using Firefox for decades? And, this is the last time I’m updating Firefox. You keep changing things so much, and not warning anybody, that I’m sick.

Stop sending so many updates and allow us to turn them off! Thanking us for contributing is disingenuous, because you’re doing what you feel like doing without consulting any users. Who are you listening to? Developers are the last people to consult. I’ve been a developer, and without users you have no product. Stop forcing this world into changes you monopolies are creating!

BTW, I hate this update. Looks cheesy, altered almost everything, and dammit, I’m tired of what’s going on. I’m 63, have been in the computer industry since long before this product came along (1978), and I’m just tired of the internet forcing us into a mode of living we didn’t ask for, when we didn’t ask for it. We know who you’re listening to, and it isn’t us! This causes so many productivity problems, and you all don’t care that it does. Just UGH! I’m disgusted.

Bring back my privacy please…asasp

Why start a thread with yet MORE unneeded jargon (i.e., SSO Dashboard). Why do the zealots in the data processing industry like you feel obsessed to further delay, sometimes prevent, us from understanding and communicating in plain, unflowery language.

Здравствуйте. Меня зовут. Айгуль и я здесь новичок. Хочу научиться всему, что предлагают разработчики. Но у меня нет учителей. Я самоучка. Буду рада любому совету.

First post:
What IS ‘SSO’ and what IS ‘IAM’?
If you’re going to use ACRONYMS, please explain what they &^#( -well stand for.
And a note about the purpose of the pages and what it has evolved from, if anything, together with any migration from anything that has taken place, and what it is not and what alternative there might be if it’s not for everyone.
Is this the old Community Forum, a Discourse site, a sub-set of Twitter with manners?
Context is everything.

1 Like

Since my last Firefox update two days ago I have been getting a malware warning pop up that refers to Firefox.exe as a source. It is titles Botnet and gives a URL as https://ap.lijit.com/rtb/bid?src=prebid_prebid_6.12.0
I have looked virtually everywhere on Firefox where you can talk to a real person in tech support and I can find nothing – really, really irritating! I resort to this but have no idea if it gets me anywhere.

william_veitchwilliam_veitch@telus.net

3h

Since my last Firefox update two days ago I have been getting a malware warning pop up that refers to Firefox.exe as a source. It is titles Botnet and gives a URL as https://ap.lijit.com/rtb/bid?src=prebid_prebid_6.12.0
I have looked virtually everywhere on Firefox where you can talk to a real person in tech support and I can find nothing – really, really irritating! I resort to this but have no idea if it gets me anywhere.

Yeah, complaining to me does nothing, because I don’t control anything about this browser. Looks like you’re talking about something else, but I could be wrong. I’m not looking at the original post at the moment. Tech supports everywhere are hiding behind 1st level people who pick up the phone or jump in chats and KNOW NOTHING! They act like they can’t talk directly to tech support. Yes, irritating!

Thanks.
My problem is an annoying malware pop up that started a few days ago – just around the same time as my laptop got updated to the latest version of Firefox. Maybe just coincidence but I thought it might be nice to talk to a tech support person at Firefox but they appear to be walled in.
I guess I will try Chrome and see if it appears there as well. Cheers!

Had a Firefox update first thing this morning and have not had a malware pop up since – don’t want to speak too soon
but maybe someone did something! Cheers!

Yes, I just saw that update @william_veitch. I wasn’t having that problem, so didn’t see what it fixed. But, my browser was dragging badly, and it seemed to free something up. Seems like Firefox is stepping all over its own toes quite often and crawls when it does. Ciao!

It will be as usual, @lavonne2007. Thing is, FB is trying to jump in the 2-step verification nonsense, plus asks you to accept cookies or only essential ones. They do that despite the Facebook Container blocker being on. I never logon over there unprotected by that container. Don’t turn it off. Were you having problems with the container on?