Firefox 65 documents

Hello everyone,

I’m Ruben and some of you might already know me. I’ve been around Mozilla since 2004 and more recently I’ve been working as staff helping to manage our global communities strategy (Reps, Mission-Driven Mozillians, Common Voice…)

I want to bring to your attention important changes that happened last week in SUMO staff team, please take a minute to read them:

As part of that, during the coming months I’ll be covering the knowledge base localization management needs and be here to help you. I might bring a very different style in community management and I’m still trying to figure out everything that is happening around SUMO localization, please be patient with me :slight_smile:

I also want to take this opportunity to remind that tomorrow, Tuesday January 29th, Firefox 65 is going to be released. I don’t know if you got some comms in the past weeks, but I want to send you the list of articles that have been modified for this version so you can check your locales:

Thanks for your contributions, in the coming days and weeks I will be reaching out to know more about you. Please reach out to me with any questions you might have.

Cheers!

1 Like