I would like to inform you that I have started to produce and sell native WebThing devices based on the ESP32 processor.
Currently my offer includes:
- 2(4)-channel dimmable LED controller,
- RGB LED controller for WS2812 diodes,
- temperature sensor with DS18B20,
- humidity sensor with AM2301.
In the near future, I also plan to:
- 2-channel relay switch (double light),
- simple thermostat for electric heater,
- motion sensor.
The devices are available in 2 versions:
- secured: the flash memory is encrypted (the WiFi password cannot be read), self-updating of the software is not allowed,
- unsecured: software modifications allowed, source code on Github.
For more information, visit: www.alfa46.com.
I am also looking for cooperation in the preparation of new products.