Furigana for Japanese example-sentences?

I’d like to potentially donate some Japanese recordings as a non-native speaker. Problem is, a lot of the sentences rely on a good knowledge of kanji (meaning-based characters), which I’m not very good at, and I understand even a lot of native speakers struggle with.

I might be able to donate some sentences if I keep refreshing until I get sentences with only a little, and probably-simple kanji, but that’s a lot of refreshing. XD;

Would you mind adding furigana (phonetic- based characters next to kanji, as a reading aid)?

I’ll understand if changing existing sentences is unfeasible, but if it could at least be used in sentences added going forward, I think that’d help a lot toward contributing the the Japanese dataset. =)

I’m writing this in machine-translated text.
I apologize if the text is difficult to read or rude.

I am a Japanese language verifier and sentence writer.

I sympathize with this suggestion.
I think furigana is a good idea.

However, I think there are a few challenges in the process of adding furigana.

If the writer writes the furigana next to the kanji, it will be difficult for native speakers to read.
Furigana is often written in small letters above the kanji.
I don’t know if this writing style is supported by Sentence Collector.

And if the writer adds the furigana, I think the process will increase.
So I think it is up to the writer whether to write furigana or not.

As a verifier and writer, I welcome the participation of as many people as possible.

Furigana above kanji
If this is supported, I would like to try it.

This is an interesting suggestion (thanks!) but I think that it is not necessarily a good idea. A corollary would be to put words difficult for English learners to pronounce with a phonetic-type rendering, I don’t think that this makes that much sense either. If you don’t understand the sentence then you should skip it. An interesting idea would be to have either a set of easier sentences that learners could try, but this strays from the original idea of Common Voice. It would also require a substantial amount of engineering work.