Getpersonas.com account

Hi,
I used to have a getpersonas.com account with hundreds of favourites, which I rotated with the personas rotator.
The rotation hasn’t been working for ome time, but I had too many personal problems to follow that up.

Now I tried to log into my account, and it didn’t recocnise my e-mail and I couldn’t use my Username from getpersonas.com anymore.
I have created a new account now, but all my favourites are lost, and it is so tedious to get a new collection. I want all Disney and Tinkerbell personas, and I can’t just search them and add them to favourites from the search list, but have to open every single one and add it to the favourites.

I’m a bit annoyed now. I have invested a lot of time into this collection and I don’t want to spend a lot of time again.

Is there an easier way to add all personas/themes from a search to a collection/to the favourites? Or is there any chance to restore my old favourites and my getpersonas.com account?

If you remember the email address you used for the getpersonas account, you can email amo-admins AT mozilla DOT org and we’ll try to help you out. It’s possible that the account was lost after the migration to the add-ons site, but we can at least look into it.

As for adding themes to a collection, you can only do that one at a time.

Thank you very much, Jorge! I’ll do that when I have a little more time.