Help MDN Beginner Editorial Reviews

I have recently just joined and I am interested in doing documentation review. I like to start doing editorial reviews and I have some difficulty of finding pages that actually have any grammar errors or any spelling errors.
Is there anyway I kind find these types of pages so I can start doing documentation reviews?

Hi,

This page lists all the pages flagged as “Editorial review” needed: https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/needs-review/editorial

This list is built upon pages where editors explicitly added the flag. This doesn’t mean every other page is without error :slight_smile:

I hope this helps!
Respectfully,
Julien

Hi @gillo! Thanks for contributing to MDN!

As @sphinx_knight mentioned, we have a page that lists pages that need editorial reviews. Since you didn’t find it, that may mean that we need to link to it in more places, to make it easier to find. It would help to know where you were looking to find pages to review. Or were you just going through pages manually?

Also, note that the “Needs Review” page is not updated immediately when you clear a review flag. So, if you review a page, clear the “Editorial review” flag on that page, and then go back to the “Needs Review” page, the page you just reviewed will still be listed. You need to do a hard refresh (Shift-Refresh) to cause the list to be regenerated. Regenerating the list may also take some time. But eventually, the list will be updated and the page you reviewed will no longer be listed.

@jswisher @sphinx_knight Thank you for your help as I now have a better understanding of what to do.