Hi I've come across some script

I need help figuring out where it goes

link href=“https://static.xx.fbcdn.net/rsrc.php/v3/yj/r/gB76kJXPYJV.png” rel=“shortcut icon” sizes=“196x196”>

Hi @Developed_Truth

Looking at the URL I think that’s the Facebook CDN. So it seems that’s an image that was uploaded to Facebook.

Michael

it is but 8 believe the image has hidden contents in the script this is all of it please i appreciate your help

div class="_7om2 _52we _7izv _84vx" id=“u_0_7_3S” style="">

ప్రొఫైల్
శోధించుశోధించు

Again, there’s nothing suspicious. I have no idea what “script” you are talking about…

ok im sorry if i wAs rude or demanding.
its just frustrating to not understand programming.

ok ill explain so…when you got to any webpage and select edit open source, a code comes up. A code that is behind whatever image or button or web page ur looking at… Html…css… Python etc…

ok well i recieved an image nd cant remember why but i opened it with a source editor … And this codw came up…
theres a few other things that occurred that led me to believe the image came with a virus of some type. So i took parts of the code and started finding out what it meant…

do you know how to put messages and images and links into anythings web script? hidden messages to someone…i dont know to who…or what they meant…But once i started reading it got more confusing.

i know nothing about programming. Or virises or hidden links. But my computers have crashed several times and all my accounts have been hacked. .
im sure it has something to do with the image and the source code…

or if you could at least point me in the direction of a person who can program.
anyone.