How to disable 'Deceptive content and dangerous software protection' function on android

As the title,
I found that some websites I visited continued to suffer false ‘protections’…
I wanted to go to the about:config page to disable it and soon I found that page missing.
I don’t care about my wallet or viruses. All acts had nothing to do with Mozilla.They are my personal choice,so please let me disable it. :crying_cat_face:

I think that what you are seeing is where someone has reported that site to the Google Safe Browsing service.

I think disabling this function is more effective and convenient …

I disagree - this service protects many users of Firefox who may not otherwise appreciate it be able to prevent the risks of an unsafe site.

Looks like something have been misunderstood :sneezing_face:
I’m not here for asking Mozilla to remove this protection for all u
sers,But just give some of her user a way to disable the protection(Just like the FF on desktop.That means whenever you want, you can reactivate it).

In some cases such as the website has been wrongly reported or even more special cases(For example, I need to enter a phishing website to test something),user have to choose another browser to reach their goals…There will be a little of inconvenience…

I don’t think you would say something like ‘I think that what you are seeing is where a website that can download Google chrome.’,right?After all, I think every Firefox user wants Firefox to be better…They are not here to use Firefox in order to download other browsers…( ̄︶ ̄)

The Firefox browser on Android comes with a built-in function called ‘Deceptive content and dangerous software protection’. This function is designed to warn users if they are about to visit a website that is known to host malware or phishing scams.

However, some users may find this function to be annoying or intrusive. If you would like to disable it, here are the steps you need to follow:

1. Open the Firefox browser on your Android device.
  2. Tap on the menu icon (three horizontal lines) in the top-right corner of the screen.
  3. Select ‘Settings’ from the menu.
  4. Scroll down to the ‘Privacy’ section and tap on the ‘Deceptive content and dangerous software protection’ option.
  5. Toggle the switch next to ‘Deceptive content and dangerous software protection’ to the ‘Off’ position.

That’s all you need to do. The ‘Deceptive content and dangerous software protection’ function will now be disabled and you will no longer see warnings when visiting potentially malicious websites.