HTML Tables Assessment - Structuring Planet Data Random ")" above table***Solved***

Hi,

I have been going through the HTML guide on MDN and completed the Tables assessment, Structuring Planet Data. I appear to have a random “)” just after the title and cannot figure out where it is coming from. Any idea what I am missing? You can find details of it on Codepen.

Hello @Ran

you doing great well done

the issue on that line

<th>Density (kg/m<sup>3</sup></th>)

it should be

<th>Density (kg/m<sup>3</sup>)</th>

do not ask me why the browser make that ) at the beginning of the table as i thought it would insert it in other places :joy:

and have a nice day :slight_smile:

1 Like

@justsomeone thank you so much. I was looking in the wrong place. Had no idea that the browser (Firefox & Chrome dev) would place it in such a random location. Thanks for the encouragement :grinning: I am learning more in MDN than I could have imagined. I wish there was coil integration becuase I would be happy to support these pages (already a mozilla donor. The discourse help is superb as well. People are so helpful.

Have a great weekend.

1 Like

you very welcome @Ran

i am a learner also in MDN and good luck with your learning journey
thanks for letting me know about coil

discourse is still part of Mozilla so any donation to mozilla they would use it in many section related to them like development of firefox or vpn or any other service

and i learned a lot from mozilla and also the people here in discourse

thanks a lot and you too :slight_smile:

1 Like