I completed structuring page of contents and would appreciate suggestions and tips for being better

Birdwatching

Birdwatching

a simple dove logo

Welcome

<p>Welcome to our fake birdwatching site. If this were a real site, it would be the ideal place to come to learn more about birdwatching, whether you are a beginner looking to learn how to get into birding, or an expert wanting to share ideas, tips, and photos with other like-minded people.</p>

<p>So don't waste time! Get what you need, then turn off that computer and get out into the great outdoors!</p>

This fake website example is CC0 — any part of this code may be reused in any way you wish. Original example written by Chris Mills, 2016.

<p><a href="http://game-icons.net/lorc/originals/dove.html">Dove icon</a> by Lorc.</p>

Hi there @keshavgoyal2014! I can’t really see your code to comment on it, as you pasted it directly into the discourse post, and it just ran the code instead of showing it :wink:

Best thing to do in the future is to either host your code on an external site like github, codepen or thimble, or to paste it in between two sets of three backticks (e.g. ```). If you do that, it will print your actual code as is, rather than running it.

In any case, well done for trying the example. You can find solutions, marking guides, etc. at our main discourse forum for this assessment — see "Structuring a page of content" assessment

Hi chris thanks for correcting me.
Can i first make a repository on Git and can upload the link to it.

Sounds perfect, thanks!