I want an Assessment for my Mozilla splash page

Hello everyone,

I would like to have an assessment on the Mozilla Splash page

My code for the Assessment can be found on >> CodePen here <<:

Quick Question : I do not know why only the Firefox addon logo is not having a white background color. Please help me check what am doing wrong

Thank you

Hello @tuhamworld

you doing great well done

the white background is part of the image it self for the first 3 image but the svg is a vector graphics which you can think of it draw the image based on mathematical way and it represented in xml so you can open the file and edit it as if it was text file so the svg is just that shape the you see that why you see the real background which is some kind of pink

ofcourse other image could be transparent but the person who create it should do it based on his/her tool like photoshop or something

check this https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/Web/SVG for extra info about the svg

hope that help and have a nice day :slight_smile:

1 Like

Nice job @tuhamworld! With regards to the last image, @justsomeone is correct with their explanation. As an extra challenge, can you think how you would give that image a white background colour as well?

Hint: You can do it without having to edit the SVG.

Schalk
Staff Community Manager - MDN Web Docs

2 Likes

Thank you @schalkneethling and @justsomeone

The error came from the software I used to edit my pictures. I didn’t know it had removed the transparency from those pictures.

Kindly recheck the Code on Codepen for review.

Thank you :slight_smile:

you welcome and well done and have a nice day :slight_smile:

1 Like

Well done, @tuhamworld! :tada:

Schalk
Staff Community Manager - MDN Web Docs

1 Like

Thank you @schalkneethling