It’s a simple list of ideas. If you have a good idea, please write it down.
- ref. How-to on Common Voice Sentence Collector
- If you find it, please share it with us: Sentence Collector or Text Corpus Link Collection
List of ideas
Before you open Twitter (or after you post it) , will you share your words with everyone ?
- You can search the library on WorldCat.org.
- Link collection
- List of deceased authors / copyright expired works
- Can we extract authors and works from authority files such as VIAF?
- Blogger (Writer)
- Today, everyone is a blogger! You can also contact your favorites.
- Submission site
- CC Licenses? (If the community has adopted this, there should be a CC0.)
- Maybe there should be a standard for how CC0 works are presented on the submission site or the web as a whole.
- It can be a video , radio (podcast) or script .
- Social networking service
- For example, what about posting with a specific hashtag?
- Example: Create a cc0 chat channel - interesting approach to collect random daily dialog
- Search engine
- Extracting CC0 and public domain works?
- Create my own
- Social networking services, email, bulletin boards, forums and chat logs. (Edit any private information.)
- Are you a creator?
- The best part is that the text is definitely in the public domain! No one is going to sue themselves.
- The wiki can be edited when the Discourse trust level is Member or higher. Otherwise, please share your ideas in a reply.
- If you know of a detailed way to find them, please let us know! Write it on this wiki, or in your reply, or link to it.