Importing Images

HI.

Im new to MDN, only been using it for about 2 days, I want to add an image to a particular MDN doc. Could someone help out with this?

I can give your permission to do this, but I’d first like to enquire about what you intending to do. What images do you want to add, and where?

Hi,

The images are for the ccs doc, just adding margin & padding examples

chrismills

December 12
I can give your permission to do this, but I’d first like to enquire about what you intending to do. What images do you want to add, and where?

Visit Topic or reply to this email to respond.

To unsubscribe from these emails,
click here

**University of the Year for Student Experience
**The Times and Sunday Times Good University Guide 2019

2nd for Teaching Excellence

Times Higher Education UK (TEF) metrics ranking 2017 – Gold winner

5th UK Student City

QS Best Student Cities Index 2018

13th in Guardian University Guide 2019

of 121 UK institutions ranked

NOTICE

This message and any files transmitted with it is intended for the addressee only and may contain information that is confidential or privileged. Unauthorised use is strictly prohibited. If you are not the addressee, you should not read, copy, disclose or otherwise use this message, except for the purpose of delivery to the addressee.

Any views or opinions expressed within this e-mail are those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Coventry University.

Which CSS doc do you mean? We have many :wink:

aha sorry,

OK. I’m not really convinced that this needs screenshots adding. It’s already got an image that explains clearly where margin, border, and padding are applied.

What kind of images were you thinking of adding, and where?

1 Like

Just specific images relating to the individual components instead of the image used to represent the box model, but it it’s not necessary that’s okay with me.

chrismills

December 12
OK. I’m not really convinced that this needs screenshots adding. It’s already got an image that explains clearly where margin, border, and padding are applied.

What kind of images were you thinking of adding, and where?

In Reply To

oyenirat

December 12
aha sorry,

To unsubscribe from these emails,
click here

**University of the Year for Student Experience
**The Times and Sunday Times Good University Guide 2019

2nd for Teaching Excellence

Times Higher Education UK (TEF) metrics ranking 2017 – Gold winner

5th UK Student City

QS Best Student Cities Index 2018

13th in Guardian University Guide 2019

of 121 UK institutions ranked

NOTICE

This message and any files transmitted with it is intended for the addressee only and may contain information that is confidential or privileged. Unauthorised use is strictly prohibited. If you are not the addressee, you should not read, copy, disclose or otherwise use this message, except for the purpose of delivery to the addressee.

Any views or opinions expressed within this e-mail are those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Coventry University.

Yeah, I think this one is OK as is.