Incoming emails have black text even though the sender sent the text in the message in color

Hello there, im trying to fix an issue on my email. All incoming emails have black text even though the sender sent the text in email in color, or part of the text is higlighet in different color then black. All i see is only black text and i couldnt find where and how to set this. Thank you for help and advice hot to fix this.

If you go to “Tools” - “Options” - “General” - “Language&Appearance” and click on “Colours …”: What exactly are your settings?

Is the sender using Thunderbird?

Do they have Options > Composition > HTML Style > “Use readers default colors” enabled?

Hello, my settings are:

Text and background - text black, bg white, colors of links - green
Use system colors, underline links
Use my color settings instead of defined content: only for look with high contrast

Should i change something of that?

pá 2. 4. 2021 v 18:09 odesílatel C-E via Mozilla Discourse <notifications@discourse.mozilla.org> napsal:

What happens if you uncheck “Use system colors”?

Its all still black. No change

| Bez virů. www.avast.com |

• | - |

út 6. 4. 2021 v 11:30 odesílatel C-E via Mozilla Discourse <notifications@discourse.mozilla.org> napsal:

Okay - and if you additionally set “Use my color settings instead of defined content” to “Never”?