Invitation to influential speaker

Hello,
Common Voice Abkhaz, needs a push by the Common Voice community.
We have a meeting on Friday to talk with big private companies in our region about voice technology, we would need someone from the Common Voice community or Mozilla, to talk about this project and why voice technology is important.
Looking forward to hear from someone.
Regards,
Nart.

3 Likes

@daniel.abzakh I’m happy to do it if no-one else shows up. But I don’t know if I’m influential or something like that. I’m on the original Common Voice paper and speak Russian (kind of) and am adjunct faculty at HSE in Moscow if that helps.

But of course it would be better to have someone from Mozilla, so I’m definitely a plan B (or Z) :slight_smile:

3 Likes

@ftyers hello Francis,
That sounds very well.
It is going to be tomorrow during the day, it is Moscow time in here. (I will let you know the exact time soon), I hope it works for you for a live session.

The speak is about 15-20 minutes regarding why voice technology is important, and how can Common Voice help.

This is my WhatsApp: +79409255456

1 Like

@ftyers Friday 14:30pm Moscow time (tomorrow), for 15-20 minutes.
The meeting will probably be through Zoom.
What is the best way to be in touch with you? I will get you connected with the representative to set things up.

I sent you a message on Telegram. Although 14:30 MSK (UTC+3) is 7:30 UTC-3. I’m not sure if I will be able to make it. Matrix is the best place to contact me, if not Telegram.

1 Like