Hello blog admins,
With the invitation for new contributors and proofreaders, there ought to be an influx of admin tasks as well.
When we migrated the blog previous account-role mapping was lost and it inadvertently resulted in me being the only administrator remaining which sounds dangerous to me.
I do not think just anyone can be an administrator as it is a sword that if not wielded correctly can injure oneself or others. So, I’m making a small set of questions to assess your background and I’ll try to rationalize why you can or cannot be an admin. (Of course I just made this up and therefore everything is up for questioning)
(Answers can include relevant links to elsewhere on the Internet)
- Describe your prior experience managing a public facing, multi-author wordpress blog of a high-profile organization. (Ignore the adjectives that do not apply to you)
- Describe your experience with bugzilla.
- Describe your experience with mozilla.
- (With this role in mind) What are your strengths?
- (With this role in mind) What are your weaknesses?
- Why do you want to become an admin on the Mozilla India blog?
- Link to Mozillians profile.