Issue with an add-on status

Hi,

A week ago we uploaded a new add-on for ClickOnce support. The add-on was approved for the public in less that two hour.

We detect a mistake and we had to upload a new version right after. The add-on was approved again. However in the developer hub we can see an “Awaiting review” status and the add-on are not listed.

The link for the add-on (available in development hub) is https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/meta4clickoncelauncher/

Four days ago we responded in the revision history and we have not seen any changes since then.

Can someone review what is happening?

Thank you very much

It looks OK and ready to be installed.

Hi,

1. The link doesn´t work if I am not logged in the developer hub. I get the following error:

"Page not found

Sorry, but we can’t find anything at the address you entered.
Suggested Pages

Browse all extensions
Browse all themes
Add-ons Home Page

If you followed a link from somewhere, please file an issue. Tell us where you came from and what you were looking for, and we’ll do our best to fix it."

1. The add-on is not listed in AMO.

How can we unlock this state?

Best regards

@meta4development

I just went to: https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/meta4clickoncelauncher/

Clicked installed and it installed the addon.

I didnt experience any issues.

Hi,

There is effectively no error in the link. In fact, it works for us if we are logged into the developer’s hub. If we are not logged in, it does not work and, therefore, there is a restriction to be publicly available. In your case you could have the necessary “permissions” to access.

We uploaded the addon 17 days ago and there is still no solution: neither the link is publicly available nor is it listed in addons.mozilla.org. It keep in the “Awaiting review” status.

We do not know if something is inconsistent and, therefore, we are requesting help to solve this problem.

Regards

In that case, @jorgev should be able to look into it.

Look like a glitch, not sure how it happened. It should be fixed now, sorry about that.

@jorgev, @erosman Issue fixed. Now all is working.

Thanks